Monday, July 2, 2007

Seed of the Sesame


My God but Tahini is delicious. I know I must've used it in a hummus batch here or there, and likely thought it mouth-desertifying and somewhat bland/bitter, but I ran accorss it at this late date only because our dear friend Tighe had mentioned the making of Baba Ghanouj.

Well..

TASTE EXPLOSION!!!

Akin somewhat to its bastard cousin peanut butter, and hardly worthy of comparison to that confused confection the "almond butter," this baby is (I imagine) good on toast, crackers, pita, and floor. Seriously. It might not change your life. But it will make you happy. If taken with liberal doses of chianti. Stop. Drunk blogging = truncated sentences and limited complexity of thought. Paging Hemingway.

-rrr

1 comment:

immortal barbarian killed by vultures said...

I totally agree! This stuff is makes life worth living.