Thursday, July 12, 2007

le auto

The little blue book says my car is worth a lot more than I thought it was, even it its semi-decrepit state. Am now seriously mulling over a trade-in for another (better) used car at some point. Old Mercedes and Volvos look especially tempting, though 40+mpg in a Golf TDi (not to be confused) ain't particularly sneeze-worthy.

A place on the eastside even retrofits old Volvo wagons with new(ish) diesel engines, which I find admirable if a tad fetishistic. Same dealership sells smart cars, is big on biodiesel, etc., so I can understand the intended demographic.

Anywho, upshot: I seem to have a thing for European vehicles. I blame the Pweegit, my first and best (of two?) automobile.

1 comment:

Monumental Beard said...

don't buy a mercedes. you will lose your shirt maintaining the over rated krautmobile. don't forget the ever lovable citreon.