Tuesday, July 3, 2007

While I...

...am happy to be earning "cheese," a new euphemism for skrilla, I find the day-to-day happenings of XML work tiresome and oh-so-monotaneous. Today is my second day, and I have reformatted (Ghost Image type reformatting) my machine 33 times! I have found that getting up and watching the heavier employees play Wii tennis is a good way to pass the time , and there are low-sugar juices (free(awesome)) near there so I can occupy myself by trying one of each flavor every 2 hours. I just finished off a Mango-Apple-Pear. It was less than amazing. I believe that I am the only person to partake in the free no-sugar Juices, everyone else seems to be drinking Mountain Dew or Diet Pepsi. Funny thing though, they drink the diet version of the drink, but they drink 5-10 cans a day. Also, 60% of the people I work with are wearing sweatpants.

3 comments:

Darby said...

diet coke is my life.

rrriles said...

SWEATPANTS!!!

Casewag said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheese_(recreational_drug)